How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Deo Gloria Trust Jubilee Competition Over £250,000 being given away! 2nd Mar 2015 - The Deo Gloria Trust are celebrating 50 years of giving continuous support to various Christian organisations by giving away in excess of £250,000. Why not check out the catergories and information to see if you could apply? Continue Reading
- The Bishop’s Lent Appeal 2015 2nd Mar 2015 - I’m commending to you as my Bishop’s Lent Appeal, the Christian Aid campaign called “Count Your Blessings”. Continue Reading
- Childrens Work Resource Drop In Saturday 7th March 1-3.30pm 2nd Mar 2015 - 7th Mar 2015 - A chance to look at a range of resources linked to children's work, including children's Bibles, music Cd's and DVDs or chat about the children's work in your church or setting, including The Growth Fund and potential applications linked to children and families work. Continue Reading
- Messy Meetup Saturday 7th March 10am-1pm 2nd Mar 2015 - 7th Mar 2015 A Messy Meetup is for anyone involved in Messy Church, it's a chance to spend some time together sharing ideas, enjoying fellowship, cake and in this case trying out some crafts. Continue Reading
- Mentoring a Young Person 1st Mar 2015 - Looking for a fully prepared, one-off session which helps you think about setting up mentoring for young people in your church? Then download a free session here: http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - March 1 - 7 28th Feb 2015 - This Week • Pray and Fast for the Climate - St David's Day • Fairtrade Fortnight (2) • Women's World Day of Prayer In this week's Revised Common Lectionary readings, Christ calls us to follow Him by denying ourselves, taking up the cross, and being prepared to give up our life for the Gospel. A hard saying! But it comes with the statement: "those who lose their life for my sake, and the sake of the Gospel, will save it." Can we, emulating Abraham's faith, leave security behind and, accepting God's promises, follow Christ's footsteps? Continue Reading
- Changes to marriage notice in England and Wales 27th Feb 2015 - Changes to the law on marriage notice to come into effect on Monday 2 March. Continue Reading