How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Ride and Stride 2014 26th Aug 2014 - RIDE+STRIDE on the Saturday 13th September – Leicestershire’s 25th year staging the event - is the annual Open Day which raises money to repair historic churches, many of which are at risk of falling into serious disrepair. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid appeals for Iraq and Gaza 26th Aug 2014 - As you will know, the situations in Iraq and Gaza are desperate and Christian Aid has launched emergency appeals for both. Continue Reading
- Grants for War Memorials in England 25th Aug 2014 - Two More Rounds in 2014 Organisations have two more opportunities this year to apply for funding to repair and conserve freestanding war memorials in England. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands update 25th Aug 2014 - details of Gaza appeal and events across Leicestershire Continue Reading
- Hunger for Justice 21st Aug 2014 - Act and pray for our climate 18-19 October 2014 This October, hundreds of churches around the country are urging local politicians to tackle climate change, and sharing the same prayer. Will yours be one of them? ‘Lord, to those who are hungry, give bread. And to those who have bread, give a hunger for justice’ Continue Reading
- Responding to the crisis in Northern Iraq 21st Aug 2014 - Over the last few weeks we have witnessed a tragedy of historic proportions unfold in Iraq with thousands of innocent people at immediate risk of death for no other reason than their religious beliefs. It is impossible not to be profoundly dismayed by the barbaric acts carried out by ISIS fighters that threaten to alter permanently the county’s complex and ancient religious heritage. The forced and bloody exodus of Christians and other religious minorities from Mosul and more recently Qaraqosh, the heart of Christian civilisation in the Nineveh region for almost 2,000 years, underline in very clear terms the appalling inhumanity of the perpetrators of these crimes. Continue Reading
- Are you a Christian involved in sport? 21st Aug 2014 - If your answer is 'yes' then Clubhouse is for you! Continue Reading
- Safeguarding Training Events 18th Aug 2014 - Dates have now been published for the next two sessions of Safeguarding Training for Clergy and Child Protection Coordinators. Continue Reading