How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Shelter Housing Aid and Research Project (SHARP) Christmas Appeal 25th Oct 2016 - Continue Reading
- Last call to licensed Clergy & Pioneers: Diocesan Conference 2017 24th Oct 2016 - A gentle reminder that the deadline for RSVPing to Bishop Martyn’s invitation is a week today (31st October). Continue Reading
- Generous Giving vacancies 22nd Oct 2016 - Two exciting roles with the Generous Giving are currently being advertised: a maternity cover for the Generous Giving Development Director and a permanent Generous Giving Adviser. Continue Reading
- Our representative in Rome! 21st Oct 2016 - The Quest for Reconciliation and Unity (or how I met the Pope, The Archbishop and Claudio Ranieri!) Continue Reading
- Parish Giving Scheme latest 20th Oct 2016 - The latest news from the Parish Giving Scheme Continue Reading
- Stewards Needed for Catching Sight 20th Oct 2016 - We are totally sold out with over 600 people coming from our diocese, diocese across the country and indeed friends from Europe too and need more people to help us welcome, guide and steward. Would you be able to help, please? Continue Reading
- Director of Music Aylestone 19th Oct 2016 - St. Andrew’s Church, Aylestone, is seeking to appoint a Director of Music (organist/choir director) to continue and expand our musical tradition. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update - 19 October 2016 19th Oct 2016 - What a two weeks with Victor! We have had an incredible two weeks with our wonderful partner from Malawi, Victor Mughogho. If you did not get a chance to hear him, you can see a recording of his talk in Leicester as well as see photos of his time with us by visiting our new regional Facebook page here. Do also become a “friend” for regular updates from the region. Continue Reading