How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Chaplain to the Royal British Legion 9th Feb 2016 - The Bishop is seeking a priest to take over the role of Chaplain to the Royal British Legion in Leicestershire and Rutland. Continue Reading
- Maureen Higgins 6th Feb 2016 - Many of you will remember Maureen Higgins, former Diocesan Property Manager. Maureen sadly passed away peacefully on Thursday 4th February. Continue Reading
- Evening Seminar on Child Sexual Exploitation 5th Feb 2016 - A seminar is to equip people to be aware of the problem and scale of CSE, to identify the signs, how to report concerns, to be aware of the assistance available to victims and their families and to identify actions to tackle CSE. Thursday 3rd March 2016 from 6-9pm at Ramgarhia Centre Continue Reading
- Stuart Burns to be Acting Director of M&M 4th Feb 2016 - Interim arrangements for the leadership of the Mission and Ministry Department announced. Continue Reading
- Called Vocations Day 2016 4th Feb 2016 - For all those sensing God's calling and considering how to respond; the day will include key note addresses as well as workshops looking at authorised ministried including Ordination, Reader, Pastoral Assistant, Evangelist, Youth & Children's Work, Pioneer Ministry and more..... Continue Reading
- Awards scheme launched for science and faith projects 4th Feb 2016 - Churches across England are being invited to apply for grants of up to £10,000 to fund innovative projects fostering a better understanding between science and faith. Continue Reading
- National Churches Trust’s grants programmes open 3rd Feb 2016 - If you need funding for a church repair project or want to install a toilet, kitchen and improve community facilities in your place of worship, then the National Churches Trust grant schemes can help you. This year, there is also a chance to obtain additional funding to set up a social action project, in partnership with the Cinnamon Network, to meet the needs of local people. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update 3rd Feb 2016 - Our fantastic Count Your Blessings resource is now available to order or download. Our daily bite-size reflections will inspire you to give, act and pray to bring justice to our world and change the lives of people living in poverty across the globe also Pre-Christian Aid Week events are here! Continue Reading