How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update - 24 August 2016 24th Aug 2016 - Speak Up Week of Action: 8-16 October 2016 Last summer, more than 10,000 people descended on London to demand ambitious climate action from their MP. This year, we’re asking you to do this again – not in Westminster but in your local area! We are joining with The Climate Coalition for the Speak Up week of action across the UK where communities will come together to Speak Up for the love of the people, places and cherished things affected by climate change. These exciting local events will give you the opportunity to meet other people who are passionate about tackling climate change in your area and to ask your local MP what progress has been made since last June. Visit our speak up website for all the resources you will need, including an event guide, sermon notes, prayers, media pack, editable poster and much, much more! To download your free resources, please visit: http://www.christianaid.org.uk/ActNow/climate-justice/speak-up-week-of-action.aspx You can also click here to see a map of your nearest events and sign up. Continue Reading
- Places of worship: security funding scheme 22nd Aug 2016 - The Home Office has announced bidding for grants under the Places of worship: security funding scheme, to provide protective security measures for places of worship in England and Wales. Continue Reading
- CofE commends Creationtide resources 22nd Aug 2016 - The Church of England’s Environment Task Group is commending a set of liturgical resources to encourage churches who wish to celebrate and cherish God’s gift to humanity in creation. Continue Reading
- Shakespeare at 400: Why? 22nd Aug 2016 - Leicester Cathedral Far and Near Lecture by Paul Edmondson Monday 26 September at 6.45pm Doors open at 6.15pm for refreshments Continue Reading
- Exploring multi-site Church 22nd Aug 2016 - All those interested in learning from a campus or multi-site model of church are invited to a morning on Saturday 24th September from 9.30am-1pm at Trinity Life Church. Continue reading for more details Continue Reading
- Cycle of Prayer feedback 22nd Aug 2016 - Brian Davis has been editing the Cycle of Prayer for three years and would very much appreciate some feedback. Continue Reading
- Journey in Faith 2016 dates 22nd Aug 2016 - Journey In Faith academic year 2016/2017 will begin with an induction morning on Saturday 1st October at St Martins House Continue Reading
- Bishops Youth Council Open Day 21st Aug 2016 - Bishops youth Council exists to represent young people in the diocese and to help young people grow deeper in discipleship. St Martins House Saturday 17th September 10am -3pm Continue Reading