How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - November 23 22nd Nov 2014 - This week: • Advent Sunday: Advent, World AIDS Day, Light for Lima/Pray and Fast • Violence against Women • North Korea • Short Notes: Ukraine, Romanian Elections "When the Son of Man comes in his glory ... all the nations will be gathered before him." In many churches, this week is observed as the last week of the Christian year, and the Sunday is known as “Christ the King.” The Revised Common Lectionary readings reflect this and speak of the reign of Christ to come. It is a reign that brings joy to those who have followed Christ's command to love God and neighbour ... but judgement on those who have oppressed, exploited and neglected others. Pray that we may be given the grace to see Christ in our neighbour, and to serve both God and neighbour with love and joy. Continue Reading
- Children’s and Youth Worker 20th Nov 2014 - AT Hope Hamilton Church, Leicester Continue Reading
- Community Christmas Tree Festival 19th Nov 2014 - Leicestershire Historic Churches Trust & Ride+Stride 50th/25th Anniversaries' Christmas Tree was erected in Loughborough Parish Church (All Saints and Holy Trinity) Continue Reading
- Thrussington explores its past 19th Nov 2014 - Thrussington to mark the First World War centenary by exploring the village’s connection to Nurse Edith Cavell using a Heritage Lottery Fund Grant Continue Reading
- Gifts for Christmas 17th Nov 2014 - If you are collecting gifts for vulnerable and needy people this Christmas, please be aware that the Diocese is not running the Star Appeal this year. Continue Reading
- The Faith Journey 16th Nov 2014 - Looking for a fully prepared, one-off session which helps your church exploring how people are coming to faith today... Continue Reading
- Have you got your Advent Calendar yet? 16th Nov 2014 - Lots in store at Christian Resources, including the Real Advent Calendar. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - November 16 16th Nov 2014 - This week:• The G20 and Climate • Prisons Week • Short Notes: Nigeria Continue Reading