How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Safeguarding Adviser and Generous Giving Development Officer 25th Jan 2015 - Continue Reading
- Discerning, Vision & Implementation 25th Jan 2015 - Looking to discern the future for your church or group? Then download a free fully prepared, one-off session here to help: http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ Continue Reading
- Cross Shaped Discipleship: a study day led by Ian Paul on Mark 8 and 9 25th Jan 2015 - The Leicester Diocesan Evangelical Fellowship Interactive Study Day is to be at Emmanuel Church in Loughborough on Tuesday 24 February 2015 by the excellent Ian Paul. All are welcome. 10am refreshments. 10:15m start. Finish by 3pm. For more details and how to book continue reading... Continue Reading
- Statistics for Mission 2014 - last opportunity 25th Jan 2015 - A reminder that the deadline for Churchwardens and Deputy Churchwardens returning the Statistics for Mission form was last Monday (19th January). If you haven't yet returned it this is the last opportunity to do so. The information supplied makes a big and tangible difference. Thank you again to all those who have. It is much appreciated. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - January 25 24th Jan 2015 - This week • Holocaust Memorial Day • World Leprosy Day • Short Notes: Greek Elections, Inequality, Updates This week's Revised Common Lectionary readings emphasise the need for a change of life in response to God's call. As you come before God in prayer, please ask that, like the people of Nineveh, the people of all modern nations may, by God's grace, be ready to hear God's voice and to respond in faith. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update - 23 January 2015 23rd Jan 2015 - Lent resources are here! Our fantastic Lent resources are now available to order and download. They include our popular Count Your Blessings calendar, exciting Super Soup Lunch packs and Lent reflections. Please visit our Lent webpage to order or download our Lent resources or get in touch with us. Continue Reading
- King Richard III Lent Study Course 19th Jan 2015 - Material for a King Richard III Lent Study Course is now available on the Lent 2015 page of the Diocesan website. All the course material is available to download Continue Reading
- Last chance to book for Christening: a ministry of the whole people of God! 19th Jan 2015 - 24th Jan 2015 Sandra Millar is leading a day focussed on thinking about Christenings as a ministry of the whole people of God. Is your church looking to develop this ministry? Continue Reading