How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Revd Louise Lancaster 22nd Jul 2014 - Continue Reading
- Marking the Centenary of the Outbreak of World War I 21st Jul 2014 - The Cathedral will be marking the centenary of the outbreak of the First World War with two special services. Continue Reading
- Leicester Anglican Cursillo 21st Jul 2014 - The next Ultreya gathering for LAC will be held at St Cuthbert's Church, Great Glen on Thursday 7 August at 7.30pm. Continue Reading
- Allchurches Trust launch online applications 21st Jul 2014 - The Trust supports appeals from churches for building and restoration projects, repair of church fabric, church community initiatives, religious charities, charities preserving the UK heritage and other charitable causes. Continue Reading
- Poverty Commission - Tell us your story 21st Jul 2014 - We invite all readers of this post, if they have experience of hardship, either directly themselves or in their family, or work in situations where poverty is an issue, to relate their experiences and to suggest what the Church could do to make a difference. Continue Reading
- Godtalk 3 21st Jul 2014 - Godtalk 3 is a special conference addressing the pressing issue of climate change and the impact of the same upon the future of our planet and life. The conference will be held in St Martins House, Leicester, from 10.00am - 4.00pm on Thursday 30th October 2014. Continue Reading
- Taking the Next Steps in Safeguarding 20th Jul 2014 - A training event for Child Protection Coordinators – 6th September 2014 Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - July 20 19th Jul 2014 - As we write this email, the negotiations around the "Sustainable Development Goals" are - in the customary fashion of global environmental summits - going on through the wee hours of the night. In a week which has been dominated by the horrors of conflict, a meeting about global goals may seem a bit of a sideshow. But as the selection from Romans in the Revised Common Lectionary readings reminds us, it's all creation, not just particular areas of conflict, which is awaiting reconciliation. The goals have the potential to provide leverage for good in countries throughout the world. Pray for the process of shaping and implementing the SDGs ... and give thanks for the hope that in Christ all things are reconciled. • Links to Prayers for People Affected by Conflict • Good News from Commonwealth Countries • Short Notes: Girl Summit ... Religious Persecution in Chhattisgarh Continue Reading