How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Rugby World Cup - a golden opportunity 8th Sep 2014 - The third largest international event of its kind will be here in the UK in the autumn of 2015, writes Dave Chawner, the co-ordinator of an organisation created to help churches engage with the tournament. Read more and watch a short video here: http://www.cte.org.uk/Groups/242856/Home/Resources/Mission/Festivals/Rugby_World_Cup/Rugby_World_Cup.aspx Continue Reading
- Moving Stories: 174 Responding to the crisis in the occupied Palestinian territory 8th Sep 2014 - ‘Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.’ Mamoud is one of nearly five million exiled Palestinians, the third generation of refugees who are exiled from their land, their homes, their communities, since 1948. Mamoud was born in Aida refugee camp, near Bethlehem. Without citizenship, work, nor the right of return, Mamoud and millions of others like him are in limbo. They dream of a time when their rights will be recognised and fulfilled, yet they know in their hearts that there is no hope of returning at the present time. So the camp grows, life is normalized, houses are built, services set-up, and the thousands of inhabitants wait to go home. Continue Reading
- Vacancy for musical director at St Peter & St Paul, Great Bowden 8th Sep 2014 - Continue Reading
- Rosy Fairhurst installed as Canon Chancellor 8th Sep 2014 - On Sunday 7th September hundreds of friends, family and well wishers gathered at Leicester Cathedral to be present at the installation of Rosy Fairhurst as the new Canon Chancellor. Continue Reading
- Cathedral Far and Near Lecture: The Rt Hon the Baroness Butler-Sloss 8th Sep 2014 - Leicester Cathedral welcomes the Rt Hon the Baroness Butler-Sloss as the speaker for the Cathedral Far and Near Lecture, to be held in Leicester Cathedral on Monday 6 October at 6.30pm. Entitled Commission on Religion and Public Life Continue Reading
- kingrichardinleicester.com 8th Sep 2014 - Don't forget to visit the new look kingrichardinleicester.com and sign up for the newsletter to keep in touch with all the latest news and developments from the project team. Continue Reading
- A Ministry Opportunity in Christian Resources Leicester 8th Sep 2014 - A part-time position has become available within the business for a Senior Bookshop Assistant. The work is for 16-20 hours per week, usually spread over 4 days with some Saturday or evening work as needed. Continue Reading
- Called? 7th Sep 2014 - Looking for a fully prepared, one-off session to help develop every person’s sense of being called by God (the assumption being that it is not a question of whether we are called but what God might be calling each one of us to) then download a free session here: http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ Continue Reading