How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - July 5 5th Jul 2015 - This Week • Disability Sunday • Greece " 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness'." So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." These words of Paul from the Revised Common Lectionary readings are a welcome reminder. In a world that tends to worship human strength or power or wealth or might, we don't need to lament what we don't have, or feel overawed by other people's prowess or possessions. Our trust is in the grace and power of God. Continue Reading
- Completion of Pastoral Scheme relating to Sparkenhoe East deanery 2nd Jul 2015 - Details of reorganisation in Sparkenhoe East Continue Reading
- Prayers for peace 29th Jun 2015 - The Church of England has issued prayers following the recent terror attacks Continue Reading
- General Synod elections: Get the word out 29th Jun 2015 - A new General Synod will be elected this year. The process begins with nominations being sought once the current Synod has been dissolved in July. Continue Reading
- Growing Messy Leaders Training 12 September Book Now! 29th Jun 2015 - Are you involved in Messy Church? Are you interested in developing the team, including young leaders? This training day is an exciting new development between the BRF Messy Church Team and CPAS, who have an excellent track record in developing leadership, with the first one happening in Leicester. Continue Reading
- Two Safeguarding Events 29th Jun 2015 - Implementing a Parish Safeguarding Policy – Wednesday 8th July 2015 and Parish Safeguarding Coordinators conference – Saturday 26th September Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - June 28 27th Jun 2015 - This week: • Laudato Si' - Papal Encyclical • Laudato Si' - "Canticle of the Creatures" Powerpoint • European Responses to the Mediterranean Refugee Crisis • July Preview: • Short Notes: #Fortheloveof Lobby, Greece This week's Revised Common Lectionary readings include a Gospel in which Jesus heals two people who seemed beyond hope. It is a welcome reminder of God's redemptive power and response to petitions, much needed given the seemingly intractable problems of our world. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update - 24 June 2015 25th Jun 2015 - East Midlands Update 24 June 2015 Thank you! Thank you so much to everyone who joined us in London last week to lobby your MP as part of the ‘Speak Up: For the Love of…’ campaign. It was a fantastic day with 10,000 supporters and over 300 MPs lobbied! Thank you so much for speaking up for the climate and telling your MP to take action. Here are just a few photos from the day. If you couldn’t join us, or want to relive the day, why not read our fantastic blog here, filled with photos and recordings from the day. Continue Reading