How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Good News from the Growth Fund 24th May 2013 - “We are delighted the Growth fund is able to fund this project within our church” - News from St Mary's Lutterworth Continue Reading
- Christian Prayer Ministries (CPM) 23rd May 2013 - CPM brings people into a deeper experience of God’s love, forgiveness, healing and a release into more effective witness and ministry. Responses include: “The Church’s best best-kept secret.” “You should advertise this more.” Continue Reading
- Bishop speaks on Woolwich Murder 23rd May 2013 - The Bishop of Leicester, Rt Rev Tim Stevens, has called on communities to remain calm following the horrific murder in Woolwich, London on Wednesday afternoon. Continue Reading
- House of Bishops statements on Women in the Episcopate and on Safeguarding 22nd May 2013 - Following its meeting in York on May 20 and May 21st the House of Bishops of the Church of England has release two statements – one on the next steps on the process of women becoming Bishops in the Church of England and the second on Issues of Safeguarding in the Church of England Continue Reading
- New Spiritual Director for Leicester Anglican Cursillo 21st May 2013 - The Very Reverand John Morley has been appointed as Spiritual Director of Leicester Anglican Cursillo. Continue Reading
- Vacancy at Teen Challenge UK 21st May 2013 - Teen Challenge UK is looking for a Database Administrator to be based at their headquarters at Upper Broughton for 22.5 per week over three days Continue Reading
- Combatting Child Poverty in Leicester 21st May 2013 - Sarfraz Khan from Near Neighbours recently talked to Synod about the growing problem of child poverty in the city and invited us to help us tackle it Continue Reading
- Reader’s Robes for Sale 20th May 2013 - Black cassock, surplice and blue scarf for sale. Female size 14 with surplice and blue scarf. Continue Reading