How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Growth Fund Christmas Review 6th Dec 2013 - An overview of the impact that the Growth Fund has had since being set up this year Continue Reading
- Growth Fund Awards More Grants! 2nd Dec 2013 - November has proved to be an exciting and busy month for the Growth fund, as both Tiers of the Fund met earlier this month and granted a further £92,674 to successful applicants! Continue Reading
- Richard III Project Update 2nd Dec 2013 - Updates on the Judical review, Reinterment proposals and Cathedral Gardens Continue Reading
- University of Leicester wins Research Project of the Year 2nd Dec 2013 - The university have been awarded ‘Research Project of the Year’ at this year’s Times Higher Education Awards - which took place on 28 November - for their work on the Discovery of Richard III. Continue Reading
- Women in the Episcopate – Plan now for local consultation 2nd Dec 2013 - Under Article 8 of the Constitution of the General Synod, a reference to the Dioceses of the draft legislation relating to Women in the Episcopate is expected to be made by the General Synod when it meets from 10-14 February... Continue Reading
- Stepping Stones - a guide to nurture courses 1st Dec 2013 - Ever feel there is a course for pretty much everything in church life nowadays?! Stepping Stones is a guide from the Mission and Ministry team to help churches, Mission Partnerships and Deaneries navigate through the myriad of short courses for evangelism, discipleship and faith-sharing. Download it here: http://sbg.dioceseofleicester.com/?p=1190 Continue Reading
- On a Mission with Youth Ministry 1st Dec 2013 - Reality Youth Projects and the Youth Ministry Team in the Diocese of Leicester work in partnership to reach out to young people of many denominations Continue Reading