Sunday 6 November 2022
Together as a diocese we are invited to set aside Sunday 6 November to think about our calling and what calling might mean for us. We have an opportunity for...
- Thankfulness – for the gifts offered by others that bless us, bless our churches and bless our communities
- Encouragement – to help those around us to see gifts in themselves they might not see for themselves
- Generosity – to consider how we might offer our own gifts even when they may seem meagre too
- Faith – to trust that Jesus can transform whatever we offer into abundant blessing
• Intergenerational service plan
• Collective worship material
• Small Group session
• Everyday Gifts Graphic PNG
All resources above can be adapted for use. More resources will be uploaded in due course
If you would like someone to visit as a guest speaker get in touch.
For any other information contact Liz Rawlings email@example.com