How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Canon Susan Granger 20th Apr 2015 - It is with sadness that the Bishop of Leicester announces the death of Canon Susan Granger on 14 April, after a long illness. Continue Reading
- Cross-cultural mission day 20th Apr 2015 - Central Baptist Church on Sunday 3rd May Continue Reading
- Churchwardens yearbook 2016 20th Apr 2015 - The annual diary and reference book for churchwardens in The Church of England and The Church in Wales is now available. Continue Reading
- Children and Youth Work Training Day 9th May 2015 Have you booked yet? 19th Apr 2015 - Saturday 9th May - A free day, including a goody bag, for those involved in working with children and young people to explore faith development and new materials to encourage the participation of children and young people. Continue Reading
- Have you watched the new diocesan video yet? 19th Apr 2015 - Have you watched yet the 5 minute video on what we feel Go is calling us as a Diocese to? If not, click here: http://www.leicester.anglican.org/news/details/shaped-by-God-new-resources-published Continue Reading
- Inside Out: Running small groups with Young People 19th Apr 2015 - When a youth club is not enough and a bible study group is not hitting the mark, some ideas and thoughts on how to engage young people on their discipleship in this free session: http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ (and scroll down to half way). Continue Reading
- Spiritual Styles Training Day Tuesday 19th May Have you booked? 19th Apr 2015 - A free chance to explore Spiritual Styles with Ronni Lammont and their potential impact for ministry, including the chance to discover your own spiritual style preference. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - April 19 18th Apr 2015 - This week's Revised Common Lectionary readings illustrate the continuing journey of the disciples as they encounter the risen Messiah and begin to comprehend what His death and resurrection mean for themselves and the world. They hear and convey an astonishing message - that Jesus is the Author of life and is offering forgiveness to all people, even those who condemned Him to a cruel death. Have we heard and understood this message? And can we offer witness to it in our words and actions? Continue Reading