How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Volunteering at Leicester Cathedral 30th Aug 2016 - Leicester Cathedral is looking to expand its volunteer welcomer team and is looking for individuals who enjoy meeting people, are confident and well presented. Continue Reading
- Stewards Needed for Catching Sight 30th Aug 2016 - We are expecting 600 people from across the county and country and need 14 more people to help us welcome, guide and steward. Would you be able to help, please? Continue Reading
- Prayer for Italian Eartquake 30th Aug 2016 - We will dedicate our Tuesday Eucharist here at the Anglican Centre on 6 September to those who have died and the survivors, as well as all those involved in rescue and care. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update 24th Aug 2016 - Speak Up Week of Action: 8-16 October 2016 Continue Reading
- Join departing Warden on final retreats 24th Aug 2016 - This winter we’re offering a final chance to join our departing Warden, the Revd Alison Christian, for an inspiring individually guided retreat. This is an opportunity that won’t come round again! Continue Reading
- Places of worship: security funding scheme 22nd Aug 2016 - The Home Office has announced bidding for grants under the Places of worship: security funding scheme, to provide protective security measures for places of worship in England and Wales. Continue Reading
- Shakespeare at 400: Why? 22nd Aug 2016 - Leicester Cathedral Far and Near Lecture by Paul Edmondson Monday 26 September at 6.45pm Doors open at 6.15pm for refreshments Continue Reading
- Exploring multi-site Church 22nd Aug 2016 - All those interested in learning from a campus or multi-site model of church are invited to a morning on Saturday 24th September from 9.30am-1pm at Trinity Life Church. Continue reading for more details Continue Reading