How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- We Need Drivers and Warehouse Volunteers 1st Sep 2014 - FareShare Leicester are looking for drivers and warehouse volunteers. Can you help? Continue Reading
- Good Childhood Report 2014 - Why not take a look? 1st Sep 2014 - The Children's Society have just released their latest research about children's well being and a handy leaflet for parents with suggestions for what they can do to support childrens wellbeing. Take a look and think about the implications for the children you know. Continue Reading
- Deadline extended and LDEF conference details 1st Sep 2014 - The deadline for the signing up for lunch at the Leicester Diocesan Evangelical Conference has been extended to midday on Thursday 4 September. If you are thinking of joining us on Saturday 13 September please fill in the form at LDEF.org.uk/conference We also have details of our Speaker Rodney Green's presentation read more... Continue Reading
- A diocesan evening to explore mission, ministry and evangelism with and for those over 60 31st Aug 2014 - Hosted by Leicester Diocese, and led by the Outlook Trust, the evening this October will explore issues facing older people today, the changing culture, changing national demographic, holiday clubs, and starting or sustaining a ministry to the over 60’s. It is open to all and provided free of charge . Continue reading for more information and details of how to book (essential as places are limited). Continue Reading
- Christian Mission Development Job amongst young people in Leicestershire 31st Aug 2014 - Girls' Brigade (a distinct mission group, different form the Girl Guides) is advertising a new mission development role working with children and young people in Leicestershire. If you’re passionate about working with churches to see even more lives transformed and enriched, then continue reading for more... Continue Reading
- Fresh Expressions course (msm): last chance to book 31st Aug 2014 - Are you starting, leading or looking to learn from new, emerging or Fresh Expressions of Church? If so then keep reading for more... Continue Reading
- Pilgrim Training Event 31st Aug 2014 - We’re very excited to be able to announce that Stephen Cottrell and Steven Croft will be leading a presentation day on 2 September 2014 at St Wulfram’s Church, Grantham. Continue Reading
- Thinking Theologians? 31st Aug 2014 - All new, a book for beginners, a biography on Bonhoeffer, and the latest from Marcus Borg. All at Christian Resources. Continue Reading