How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Local Churchyard Regulations Workshop: Monday 17th November 29th Sep 2014 - This workshop is designed to help PCC in writing their own local Churchyard Regulations. Continue Reading
- Godtalk 3 - World without end? 29th Sep 2014 - A special conference held at St Martins House on Thursday 30 October, 10.00am - 4.00pm exploring human and theological responses to climate change and the ecological crisis, with guest speakers Professor Peter Scott, Dr Jan Zalasiewicz, David Shreeve and Bishop David Atkinson. Continue Reading
- Dean’s Discussions in Leicester Cathedral 29th Sep 2014 - The Dean’s Discussions return to Leicester Cathedral this autumn, with a series of presentations and discussions hosted by the Very Revd David Monteith, Dean of Leicester. As part of the centenary commemorations being held this year, the Discussions will be on topics relating to the First World War. Continue Reading
- Calendar countdown to better baby clinic 29th Sep 2014 - The Meaningful Chocolate Company is hoping to equip a baby clinic in Kenya by donating £10,000 from sales of its 2014 Real Advent Calendar. Continue Reading
- Mission ministry and evangelism with and for those over 60 28th Sep 2014 - Led by the Outlook Trust, a special evening exploring issues facing older people today. It's open to all and provided free of charge . Continue Reading
- Feel called to explore mission amongst more creative in Leicester? 28th Sep 2014 - ...then you are invited to a special evening with Julia Hamer, Mike Starkey and Barry Hill to explore mission and creativity. Continue reading for more details of this free evening, to whom all are welcome. Continue Reading
- A Learning Church 28th Sep 2014 - Three fully prepared and free sessions from the School for Ministry which help us consider how adults develop in faith, and how we learn, so that the local Church can become more attuned to the nurturing of disciples. Click here for more http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ Continue Reading
- Launde Abbey Retreats and Holidays 26th Sep 2014 - Latest retreats and holidays from Launde Abbey Continue Reading