How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- New Ride and Stride video released. 25th Jul 2016 - England's principal sponsored event for raising money for YOUR church and to provide grants for repairs to churches is again planned for the Saturday 10th September. Watch this new video about the event. Continue Reading
- Leicester’s Winter Night Shelter 25th Jul 2016 - Our aim is to inspire local churches and faith groups to care for rough sleepers by piloting a winter night shelter. Meeting to discuss the pilot on 31st August. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - July 24 24th Jul 2016 - This Week: • Climate Developments • World Youth Day • In Brief: Conflicts and Peacemakers "Lord, teach us to pray." The Revised Common Lectionary readings this week show Christ instructing his disciples in prayer. He gives them the Lord's Prayer - and also encourages them to persevere, knowing that God loves to give us good gifts. A huge encouragement to all His followers ... then and now. Continue Reading
- 50 Things to do in a Church 23rd Jul 2016 - Michael Palin’s ‘Thing’ is Peace and Quiet. ‘50 Things to do in a Church’ celebrates the many uses of church buildings. Continue Reading
- How you can help refugees coming to the UK 21st Jul 2016 - A new scheme to encourage community groups to directly sponsor a refugee family has been launched by the Home Secretary and the Archbishop of Canterbury on Tuesday 19 July Continue Reading
- Age UK Will campaign 20th Jul 2016 - For some years now, local charity Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland has campaigned to reduce the 7 out of 10 people who die without a will. Continue Reading
- Pastoral Assistant in Hornsey 20th Jul 2016 - Would you like to offer a year serving God’s people in some of London’s most diverse neighbourhoods? Continue Reading
- Sharing stories through video 18th Jul 2016 - Video shot on a smartphone or tablet is an easy way to tell stories of how your faith makes a difference Continue Reading