How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Bishop Martyn to give Derek Hole Lecture on Interfaith work 26th Sep 2016 - 13th October 5.30 pm Ken Edwards Building, University of Leicester. Rt. Revd Martyn Snow, Bishop of Leicester “Pursuing Peace in a World of Faiths” Continue Reading
- Leicester Cathedral awarded £25,000 for new music foundation 26th Sep 2016 - Edward Bevin, a Trustee and Press and Public Relations Manager for the Friends of Cathedral Music (FCM) and a member of the grants committee, presented a cheque for £25,000 at the morning Eucharist in Leicester Cathedral on Sunday 25 September. Continue Reading
- Links Sunday 2017 23rd Sep 2016 - Will be on Sunday 8 January and this time will focus on the Diocese of Wyoming. Materials including liturgy will be available shortly but please make a note of the date! Continue Reading
- Derek Lewin 23rd Sep 2016 - We are very sad to announce the sudden passing of Derek Lewin. Continue Reading
- Take the Advent Sleepout Challenge 22nd Sep 2016 - Church Urban Fund is inviting churches and communities to take part in the Advent Sleepout Challenge this Advent to help people struggling with homelessness and marginalisation. Continue Reading
- Leicester Cathedral signals first steps towards £11.3m project 22nd Sep 2016 - Leicester Cathedral has submitted an application to the Heritage Lottery Fund in support of its ambitious project Leicester Cathedral Revealed. Continue Reading
- Songs of Praise coming to Leicester 22nd Sep 2016 - In October, Songs of Praise will be coming to St James the Greater in Leicester for two recordings of well-loved traditional hymns and gospel hymns and songs. Find out how you can be part of it here Continue Reading
- Mothers Union pilgrimage 21st Sep 2016 - This year we celebrate 140 years of the Mothers’ Union and Margaret Rouse, our diocesan president, felt inspired to mark the occasion by embarking on a prayer pilgrimage. Continue Reading