How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Resources for Links Sunday 2016 23rd Nov 2015 - As a consequence of the meeting of our Link Bishops in Jerusalem earlier in 2015, it was decided to focus on one of the Dioceses each year starting with Trichy in 2016. We've produced some resources to help you on Links Sunday in January. Continue Reading
- Volunteering at Leicester Family Contact Centre 22nd Nov 2015 - Leicester Family Contact Centre offers a neutral venue for parents separated from their family to spend time with their children.It is run entirely by teams of volunteers lead by experienced Team Leaders. Continue Reading
- Christmas and New Year at Launde Abbey 20th Nov 2015 - Some special fundraising Christmas events coming soon to Launde Abbey Continue Reading
- Take the Advent Sleepout Challenge 20th Nov 2015 - Join people all over England sleeping out with friends, families, churches and community groups in spaces transformed into Advent ‘stables’. Continue Reading
- Leicester Diocese hosts national conference on CofE Funerals Project 19th Nov 2015 - You are invited to a day to launch the national roll out of the Church of England Funerals Project on 10th May. Places are normally £50 each but as we are hosting we have fifty free places, first come first served. Continue reading for more details... Continue Reading
- Baptism Matters day conference 19th Nov 2015 - The Church of England have just announced a national launch of the Baptism Matters research, resources... Continue Reading
- Moving Stories: 187 Responding to the crisis in the occupied Palestinian territory 18th Nov 2015 - The situation in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory remains very tense but is being somewhat over-shadowed in the media by what is happening in Syria. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - November 22 18th Nov 2015 - This week: • Praying for the UN Climate Talks ... and Beyond • Sixteen Days of Activism • To be a pilgrim Continue Reading