How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - March 29 30th Mar 2015 - Continue Reading
- Spiritual Styles Training Day Tuesday 19th May 30th Mar 2015 - A free chance to explore Spiritual Styles with Ronni Lammont and their potential impact for ministry, including the chance to discover your own spiritual style preference. Continue Reading
- Children and Youth Work Training Day 9th May 2015 30th Mar 2015 - Saturday 9th May - A free day for those involved in working with children and young people to explore faith development and new materials to encourage the participation of children and young people. Continue Reading
- A Learning Church 29th Mar 2015 - Three fully prepared and free sessions from the School for Ministry which help us consider how adults develop in faith, and how we learn, so that the local Church can become more attuned to the nurturing of disciples. Click here for more http://www.leicester.anglican.org/shaped-by-God/the-file/ Continue Reading
- Winning Men: Wednesday 10th June 28th Mar 2015 - 7-9:30pm (meal inc). Hosted in conjunction with Christian Vision for Men, to help churches reach more men, including best practice, strategies and research from around the UK. We are delighted to welcome, Executive Director of Christian Vision for Men, Nathan Blackaby. Who, together with their Northern England Director and licensed evangelist within the Diocese, Paul Gask will lead the evening. Continue reading for booking details... Continue Reading
- Have you ever played, watched or heard of Cricket? 24th Mar 2015 - If so, then you are what the Leicester Diocesan Cricket Team needs! Playing group matches on three Mondays in May and June, we are hoping to bring the much desired Church Times Cup back to Leicester (no you read it right, the actual Church Times Cup!). If you are interested in exploring being part of the team... Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - March 22 - 28 21st Mar 2015 - This Week • World Water Day - An interview with Tagolyn Kabekabe • Short Notes: Tunisia, Disaster Risk Reduction, Nigerian Elections, Lahore Bombings, Yemen Many churches celebrate the 5th Sunday of Lent as Passion Sunday, and therefore the Revised Common Lectionary readings offer perspectives on Christ's sacrifice on the cross. As we read in the news about people suffering because of violence, please continue to bring them in prayer to Christ, recalling how he suffered human violence and suffering in the Passion ... and overcame it in the power of the Resurrection. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update - 18 March 2015 18th Mar 2015 - East Midlands Update 18 March 2015 New volunteering opportunity – Christian Aid Week financial processing We are looking for a volunteer to help us process the various donations we receive after Christian Aid Week. This opportunity is for 3-4 months initially, and the volunteer will be expected to commit to come to the office at least once a week. We would be looking to induct a volunteer in late April with the role commencing from the 16th May onwards. To find out more or to apply, please visit our volunteering regional webpage or see the task description attached to this update. Continue Reading