How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- An evening to explore mission, ministry and evangelism with and for those over 60 27th Jul 2014 - Hosted by Leicester Diocese, and led by the Outlook Trust, the evening this October will explore issues facing older people today, the changing culture, changing national demographic, holiday clubs, and starting or sustaining a ministry to the over 60’s. It is open to all and provided free of charge . Continue reading for more information and details of how to book (essential as places are limited). Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - July 27 26th Jul 2014 - Where do we begin? The news from Israel/Palestine continues to be unbearably painful (new Christian Aid prayers here); the situation in the Ukraine is tense and violent; and there are countless other relatively unreported crises: a deadly week in Syria ... the purging of religious minorities from Mosul in Iraq ... the threat of famine in South Sudan ... the spread of the Ebola virus in West Africa ... Continue Reading
- Moving Stories Extra. Gaza & Middle East 26th Jul 2014 - ‘Bombs were raining on our heads everywhere. We ran as fast as we could. Many were falling down, but we could not look back. There were 50 of us, but only 12 made it out alive.' Eyewitness account from Gaza, told to a doctor at a PMRS mobile clinic Christian Aid has three actions for you to take: Continue Reading
- Revd Louise Lancaster 22nd Jul 2014 - Continue Reading
- Marking the Centenary of the Outbreak of World War I 21st Jul 2014 - The Cathedral will be marking the centenary of the outbreak of the First World War with two special services. Continue Reading
- Leicester Anglican Cursillo 21st Jul 2014 - The next Ultreya gathering for LAC will be held at St Cuthbert's Church, Great Glen on Thursday 7 August at 7.30pm. Continue Reading
- Allchurches Trust launch online applications 21st Jul 2014 - The Trust supports appeals from churches for building and restoration projects, repair of church fabric, church community initiatives, religious charities, charities preserving the UK heritage and other charitable causes. Continue Reading
- Poverty Commission - Tell us your story 21st Jul 2014 - We invite all readers of this post, if they have experience of hardship, either directly themselves or in their family, or work in situations where poverty is an issue, to relate their experiences and to suggest what the Church could do to make a difference. Continue Reading