How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Last chance to give feedback: Shaped by God ‘thought for the fortnight’ 28th Apr 2016 - If you haven't yet completed the three question feedback on the Shaped by God thought for the fortnight mailings, you have until this Friday (6th May) to do so. Your feedback is really helpful and much appreciated and thank you to the many people who have filled this in. Continue reading for the questions. Continue Reading
- Save the Date: 2017 Diocesan Conference 28th Apr 2016 - A reminder to all licensed Clergy and Pioneers to save the date for the 2017 Diocesan Conference, in Derbyshire from the morning of 19th to after lunch on 21st September 2017. More details... Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - April 24 25th Apr 2016 - This Week • "Welcoming the Stranger" • Short Notes: Equitorial Guinea, Ethiopia • Fashion Revolution • The Paris Agreement and EWDC Christ's commanding the disciples to love as He has loved ... the disciples' growing awareness that God's gift of repentance and new life is being offered even to the Gentiles ... Revelation's portrayal of the New Jerusalem in which God dwells with mortals - and mourning and crying and pain are no more. This week's Revised Common Lectionary readings continue to show the impact of Christ's redemptive love throughout and beyond time. Can we take time this week to praise God for this love ... and to meditate on it, allowing it more and more to shape our thoughts and actions? Continue Reading
- Helen Bence writes on Thy Kingdom Come 25th Apr 2016 - Our own Revd Helen Bence has written a blog for the national church on Thy Kingdom Come. Plus list of local events Continue Reading
- Children’s Society Diocesan President 25th Apr 2016 - Children's Society seeking a Diocesan President for the Diocese of Leicester Continue Reading
- Europe, the forthcoming referendum and our response 25th Apr 2016 - How does our faith impact upon our understanding of the EU? How does it speak into the major issues under debate in the referendum campaign? How can we, as Christians, discern our way through the complexities to be suitably informed as we vote? Continue Reading
- Cathedral Education volunteers needed 25th Apr 2016 - Do you love working with children? Do you enjoy history and visiting historical places? Continue Reading
- Psalms Study Day with Chris Webb 24th Apr 2016 - All are welcome to a Leicester Diocesan Evangelical Fellowship organised Psalms Study Day with Chris Webb. A day to enrich and feed us from the Psalms, it's on Wednesday 22nd June, 10am - 4pm, Kibworth Church Hall, £10 inc lunch, open to all. Booking at http://www.ldef.org.uk Continue reading for more information. Continue Reading