How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - August 1st Aug 2015 - We're on ... well, not a summer holiday, but a summer break, where we have slightly more relaxed deadlines and can spend time on longer-term projects. We look forward to returning for the Autumn when we send out our email for the week of 30 August. Continue Reading
- www.disciplekit.org 30th Jul 2015 - CPAS have just launched http://www.disciplekit.org a new, website which reviews discipleship materials to help you decide which resources are right for your church and groups. Everything that could help you strengthen the way in which you make disciples gets reviewed, from online course manuals to DVDs and everything in between. As Mark Greene comments, it’s “comparethemeerkat.com for Christian resources (without the cuddly toys) – helpful criteria, concise comments, clearly presented.”. Continue reading for more. Continue Reading
- Online hub of rugby-related videos launched for churches. 29th Jul 2015 - An extensive set of resources for churches to use rugby to engage with their communities has just gone live. And there is ‘a lot more to come’ according to Engage 2015 who are behind the project. Continue Reading
- Safeguarding training 27th Jul 2015 - Safeguarding training dates have now been firmed up for September to December as follows: Continue Reading
- General Synod elections 26th Jul 2015 - Nomination papers for the General Synod elections are being sent out this week. Would you like to stand? Here's how Continue Reading
- Changes to WREN Application Procedure Announced 24th Jul 2015 - Applications to the WREN (Waste Recycling Environmental) Community Fund must now be made online for all future deadlines. Continue Reading
- Generous Giving Now and Always 23rd Jul 2015 - Legacy Giving is a way to give thanks to God for the gifts of our life and lifetime. The Church of England receives around £44 million per year through charitable gifts in Wills and over 5,000 people each year leave a gift in their Wills to support the work of their local church. Continue Reading
- The Essential Trustee 23rd Jul 2015 - The Charity Commission has published its updated version of The Essential Trustee (CC3) following consultation in 2014 to which CLAS contributed. Continue Reading