How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Moving Stories 166: Responding to the crisis in the occupied Palestinian territory: December 2013 9th Dec 2013 - This Advent Edition of Moving Stories comes to you with our hopes for a just peace for all those living in the Middle East this Advent and into 2014. With blessings for the season Continue Reading
- Vocations Day with Bishop Jonathan Ruhumuliza 9th Dec 2013 - Saturday 18th January, 2014, 10:00am – 3:30pm at All Saints Church, Kerrysdale Ave, LE4, including free lunch. Especially for Ethnic Minority Anglicans Continue Reading
- Christmas Starts with Christ 9th Dec 2013 - Is Jesus relevant to your Christmas? Continue Reading
- Sing Christmas 2013 9th Dec 2013 - 7pm Monday 23rd December. A mission opportunity for your Church to reach out to the community this Christmas. Get involved at http://www.singchristmas.org.uk Continue Reading
- Weekly Prayers from Partners in World Development December 8 8th Dec 2013 - The psalm in this week's Revised Common Lectionary readings, which prays for the righteous ruler, appeared to many to be very appropriate given the focus on Nelson Mandela following his death. The Gospel's emphasis on humanity's need for repentance and the struggle to overcome sin and injustice ... and Isaiah's vision of a Kingdom of harmony and peace also resonate with themes that Mandela championed during his life. Praise God for the ways in which Mandela reflected God's love, justice and forgiveness. And, at a time when many feel discouraged by Mandela's death, give thanks for the assurance that the One who fully embodies those qualities remains with us now and forever. Continue Reading
- Open Online Course in Richard III 8th Dec 2013 - Leicester University to launch Open Online Course in Richard III Continue Reading
- Falling Plates 7th Dec 2013 - A short film about the creation of life, death & love. It creatively explains what happened so that Jesus needed to come and die, and the hope that is now available because of Him. http://www.yesHEis.com/en/v/falling-plates Continue Reading
- Poverty and Homelessness Action Week 7th Dec 2013 - 25 January – 2 February 2014. DVD and other resources available from Church Housing Trust Continue Reading