How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- New Diocesan Synod elections: Play your part in the future of the Church 26th May 2015 - Deaneries are now in the process of electing the new Diocesan Synod which will run for three years from August 2015. Could you make a contribution to the life of the Diocese through serving as a member of Diocesan Synod? Continue Reading
- Shared Regional Conversations 26th May 2015 - Ann Reddecliffe shares her thoughts on the recent regional Shared Conversations Continue Reading
- Missional resources for Rugby World Cup 25th May 2015 - Continue Reading
- Ordination Cards and Gifts 25th May 2015 - available from Christian Resources. Continue Reading
- Vacancy at the Chaplaincy to the University of Leicester 25th May 2015 - We are seeking a new Chaplain to International Students at the Chaplaincy to the University of Leicester. Continue Reading
- HLF Offers Funding for First World War: Then and Now Projects 24th May 2015 - The Heritage Lottery Fund reminds not-for-profit organisations in the UK that it has funding to support community projects in the UK which explore, conserve and share the heritage of the First World War. Continue Reading
- Prayers from Partners in World Development - May 24 24th May 2015 - • Migration on the Seas • Pentecost This week's Revised Common Lectionary readings celebrate the Holy Spirit - present in the act of creation, giver of new life and hope, intercessor, the one who empowers Christ's followers to share the good news of God in Christ. Praise be to God for the gift of the Spirit: pray that we may ever be ready to hear and to follow the Spirit's promptings. Continue Reading
- St Philip’s Centre’s 9th Annual General Meeting 23rd May 2015 - Come and join St Philip's Centre's staff and Trustees for their annual meeting and an opportunity to join a discussion on the future work of the Centre. Thursday 18th June, 5.00 pm St Philip's Church Continue Reading