How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Want to help your church move from gas mark 4 to gas mark 6 on creativity? 26th Oct 2014 - ...then you are invited to a special evening with Julia Hamer, Mike Starkey and Barry Hill to explore mission and creativity. Continue reading for more details of this free evening, to whom all are welcome. Continue Reading
- City of Sanctuary need teachers 24th Oct 2014 - Teachers needed for our Monday evening classes. If you have any experience of teaching English to foreign students (ESOL or TEFL experience would be ideal) and you are free on Monday evenings between 6 and 7.30 - or if you know someone you think would be interested - PLEASE get in touch! Continue Reading
- Advent Candles 23rd Oct 2014 - at Christian Resources Continue Reading
- Cathedral Autumn Confirmation Service 23rd Oct 2014 - The next Cathedral Confirmation takes place on Sunday 23 November at 1500. Continue Reading
- ROOTS Adult & All Age Editor 22nd Oct 2014 - ROOTS for Churches, an ecumenical partnership, is looking for an Editor to take responsibility for the development of appropriate resources for those leading worship with adults and when all ages are together. Continue Reading
- Changes to DAC meeting dates in 2015 22nd Oct 2014 - For a variety oif reasons, the majority of meeting dated for 2015 have had to be changed. The revised list is available on the Faculty Procedures page of the website Continue Reading
- Churchyard Regulations 22nd Oct 2014 - The correct set is June 2014 and these are now back on the website Continue Reading
- Knighton Remembers World War I 21st Oct 2014 - The newly refurbished Holbrook Memorial Hall (Holbrook Road, Knighton LE2 3LF) will be reopened officially by the City Mayor, Sir Peter Soulsby, and Bishop Christopher, Assistant Bishop of Leicester, on Sunday 9 November at 12 noon. Continue Reading