How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- Generous Giving Feedback Form 30th Jun 2016 - Would Churchwardens, who attended any of the Archdeacon Visitations please return the Feedback form which was issued by the Generous Giving Team Continue Reading
- Prayers app hits 200,000 30th Jun 2016 - Church House Publishing has released an infographic to mark a new milestone in its Church of England apps programme, with over 200,000 first-time downloads. Continue Reading
- Christian Aid East Midlands Update 29th Jun 2016 - Volunteer at Greenbelt (25-29 August) and Christian Aid Ambassador Scheme Launch Event Continue Reading
- Limits of Freedom Conference 29th Jun 2016 - In practical terms, what does it mean to limit free speech in order to avoid offending others? Book now for this conference in Loughborough University Friday 9th September Continue Reading
- Lost Bible at Leicester Cathedral 28th Jun 2016 - Continue Reading
- Safeguarding training dates in 2016 27th Jun 2016 - The following safeguarding training dates are now confirmed for 2016. Continue Reading
- Safeguarding Coordinators’ Conference 27th Jun 2016 - 10th September 9am – 1.30pm Continue Reading
- Oadby remembers - Battle of the Somme 27th Jun 2016 - As part of the nationwide commemorations of the Battle of the Somme, Brockshill Country Park and Oadby Stakeholders working with Oadby and Wigston Borough Council are staging an event on Saturday 2 July. Continue Reading