How to submit a Diomail entry.
Is your entry an event? If so, please submit it on the events form here
Enter a short but descriptive title. (Please avoid CAPS LOCK). Take a look at items already listed for inspiration.
In the Content section enter the full story you wish to add.
The Snippet section is perhaps the most important element. It is the summary that you see on the web page list and on Diomail. Put your key details in here so people can see at a glance what your item is about, so they can decide if they wish to read the full story. It doesn't matter if you repeat the content but keep the item to a few lines.
Once you submit the form it will not appear on the events list immediately but needs to be manaully approved before being added to the site (this prevents spam and inappropriate content appearing) so please be patient as it may be a few days before items go live.
- CVTA East Midlands Seminar 2016 11th Feb 2016 - On Saturday 23rd April The Churches Visitor and Tourism Association is holding an East Midlands seminar in Leicester Continue Reading
- The Reality Internship - A year out to remember 11th Feb 2016 - Spend a year working and learning on the Reality bus Continue Reading
- Out of the Ashes to play at your church? 10th Feb 2016 - This upcoming band, played on Radio 2, want to hear from local churches to play in Continue Reading
- Psalm 22 project 10th Feb 2016 - Former Homeless and Ex Drug Addicts Become Faces of Latest Campaign for Church of England’s justpray.uk Continue Reading
- St Peter’s Oadby Administrator 10th Feb 2016 - A 20 hour a week post that involves attending to all aspects of running the administration of St Peter’s Church and St Peter’s Centre. Continue Reading
- Chaplain to the Royal British Legion 9th Feb 2016 - The Bishop is seeking a priest to take over the role of Chaplain to the Royal British Legion in Leicestershire and Rutland. Continue Reading
- Maureen Higgins 6th Feb 2016 - Many of you will remember Maureen Higgins, former Diocesan Property Manager. Maureen sadly passed away peacefully on Thursday 4th February. Continue Reading
- Evening Seminar on Child Sexual Exploitation 5th Feb 2016 - A seminar is to equip people to be aware of the problem and scale of CSE, to identify the signs, how to report concerns, to be aware of the assistance available to victims and their families and to identify actions to tackle CSE. Thursday 3rd March 2016 from 6-9pm at Ramgarhia Centre Continue Reading